The Matriarch of the Hamilton Clan
Memorial Day by the pool.
Congratulations and much love to Ryan and Tricia!
Elder Kevin Scott Hamilton (one of my photoshop fixes).
A Happy Birthday kiss and dinner at Johnny Rockets for Kevin's birthday. Then we went to the movies.
Thanks for being so smart and...
... for all your hard work! We are so proud of all of you!
Thanks mom and dad for making a special trip for 4 graduations, Peter's BYU demonstration, Ryan and Tricia's wedding open house, Will's baby blessing, a pizza party and a wonderful picnic luncheon.
All in 4 days!
That doesn't even count your little side trips during the day visiting your family.
You are amazing!
William Taylor Moss Blessing Day
Jude chilling out with a cool hat and bare feet
Thanks for the great luncheon Chef Heather!
"Us girls need to stick together with all these boys being born!"
This is Dane. So happy, easy going and content. Life is good.
the real Andrew C. Wallman
the Brooke and the Grandma
We watched Jordan and Taylor do their presentation at Chapman College and win! Most impressive...Congratulations!!!!!
I am growing these yummy strawberries for the grandkids when they come visit grandpa and I. They are right next to the pool in one of my planters. Easy pickings!
I have been working in my yard planting tons of flowers, fertilizing, weeding and planting a huge vegetable garden. See the tomatoes on the right. These are only a fractions of my roses. I had millions of roses this year bloom in May. I took tons of pictures.
Flame is the name of this rose. One of my many perfect roses.
Look no rabbits. I have caught 5 squirrels. Kevin killed one rattlesnake in the garage. The racoon trap is on tomorrows list, and spraying for all those green catipillars that are eating my vegetables.
Will's first dodger game.
Go Dodgers!
Best Friends!
Yee Haw!!!
A Pony ride, Train ride, the Zoo and a Big Stick!
Eve, Grandma and Aspen the pony
Mother's day pictures that were made on a mug at the mall. Do you remember?
I taught a class on herb gardens and recipes. Loved this pallet idea of a herb garden in a small space. Fresh herbs make everything so yummy. Check out this great website for ideas and recipes: www.culinaryherbguide.com
Bruschetta
6 Roma Tomatoes, diced
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 cloves garlic, peeled
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 1/4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
8 slices Italian bread, cut about 1 inch thick
2 tablespoons grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
Whisk together chopped garlic, vinegar, salt, pepper, and basil. When combined slowly drizzle in oil. Add tomatoes and let sit for 20 minutes at room temp.
Toast the bread (I did it in my paninni maker) or in toaster or oven.
Rub warm toasted bread with garlic cloves on one side and serve with tomato mixture or place toasted bread on a cookie sheet and top with tomato mixture. Sprinkle on a little cheese and broil until the cheese melts. Serve immediately. Serves 4.




















Cute post! Good pictures - nice and big! Love it! Good job mom!
ReplyDeleteYou should post more often mom! I love all your pictures. Our favorite is the "Go Dodgers!" one.
ReplyDelete